Time to think things over?

Why does your ex have to find someone new to go after before they break it off with you? It makes you feel like crap because they liked someone else before they ended it with you. Makes it seem that you weren't good enough for them.

Wsih I had a better understanding why they do it to you in the first place and why they couldn't have ended it with you because the love wasn't their not because the other person is shy and has never had a girlfriend or been kissed. Does this make the other person seem more interesting because that is the way it seems.

I think some people just don't want to be without a person in their life. Therefore, they jump from relationship to relationship trying to find just the 'right' one....when the person who is screwed up and faulty....is probably THEM! LOL!

• Author

Anyone else have any input on why things happen like this and what the normal outcome is?

red-rose-in-winter

I don't know how old you are, but I am in my early 30's and I have learned through years of dating that people are really sneaky and shallow in relationships. The problem is not with you, it is with them in their morals. A lot of people out there like to date someone and then have two or three others whom they date on the sly. That has happened to me before. It sure would be a lot easier to just be honest with the person you don't want to date anymore, but in the real world it just doesn't work that way.

I am happily married now to a great guy (it took me YEARS to finally find a good one! :laugh: ), and I am so glad that my "dating years" are over!!!

You will find someone who really loves you~~you just have to find them.

Good luck!!!