Understanding women!!!

I suppose now I often think about the mistakes I made with women. I often came off like a friend instead of a romantic interest. I became clingy. Now I have become more aware of the women around me and see that I am a lot more going on than I thought. I suppose one of the things that have changed is I have a little bit more self confidence than I had a year ago and now I am willing to take more chances. I understand now that really in order for a man to be able to have woman he must sale himself in a certain way. My problem was I treated it like a friendship put everything out there including the bad things and thought that would work. I was totally wrong in order to get a woman a man must almost put on a performance( this is not as manipulative as it sounds). He must surprise and in some cases dazzle her. He must make aspects of his life seem interesting and thrilling It like theater some will love and some will hate it. Women for the most part want to be excited, brought out of their dreary if not boring world. What man is basically giving a woman is his world, and in most cases his problems. This is what I believe is what makes the difference between a man that is successful with women and man who isn't. This is why bad boys love them or hate them get the women, they are more interesting and exciting than the average man, their lives are exciting ,dangerous, thrilling I have learned that you don't have to become a criminal or killer just add a little spark to your life. Ask questions, tells jokes and sometimes just counter intuitive, and I also might add dress well all the time, never and I mine never where a t-shirt. Always ask open questions. And before chasing after the "hotties" talk to the women around you.You will end up surprised to find just how attractive they are! Yes, Yes the plain Janes, but I got a secret for you, the plain janes in most cases I far more easier to talk to. From my experience I enjoyed their company more than the hot girls.Finally never and I mine never give up!!!!!!:cool:

deux ex machina
...This is why bad boys love them or hate them get the women, they are more interesting and exciting than the average man, their lives are exciting ,dangerous, thrilling I have learned that you don't have to become a criminal or killer just add a little spark to your life...

Did you learn this in Chino?

• Author

No!!! learned this because of failure, my friend. Failure is mans life long companion. Success on the other hand is a fleeting infatuation, in which you learn nothing from. Some people say embrace your success, I say no embrace your failures because if your smart you take notes then you analyze them. You do like what a NFL couch does except you don't record what you do on video, you record what you did in notes then you examine your mistakes. A man that succeeds with women has also had lots of failures. I use to have lost of problems with women, but now I have found that the problem is me! I have to change. I have been slowly coming to that realization.

Thanks carl! As a lady even I sit along the sidelines and wonder about some females and how they operate. If that is your key and it works, then by all means thanks for sharing. I personally think people are as varied as they are alike. I doubt that you need to change that much to appease the opposite party. We can all use self improvement, yet sometimes you do have to step back and realize even the best intentions can be flawed due to the subject it encounters. Think about it next time you want to carry the whole ball of wax when a female declines or just doesnt recipricate.