Why are all the best women married or have a boyfriend!!!!

I find this question to be the most interesting. I have talked to a friend about and a few other people and they say the same thing. The answer we came up with was simply because they were so healthy. When I mine healthy I mine emotionally, they had no interest in toying with people and they came of genuine. When you meet these people you sorta come to a bit of a realization(at least for me) that you have been chasing the wrong things, and when you finally come across a person who is helpful and supportive you realize that you need not be cynical about dating. That you need not treat it as a game, but as an adventure in which you encounter the good and the bad. I know this sounds silly for some of you, but I believe I am learning more in my attempts at romantic relationships. Has anyone ever come to this kind of conclusion before?

Well, if they don't have a boyfriend or are married, they won't be one of the "good ones" won't they?

And as far the these girls' boyfriends are concerned, let's hope the rest of us have luck line things up perfectly the way it did for them the day they met their girls.

*knocks on wood three times*

I happen to be a great catch and I'm not taken. I don't have a problem getting dates, but I haven't fount "the one" yet, and I won't string a guy along if I know it's not going anywhere just for the sake of being in a relationship. Problem is (for both sexes) that there's plenty of quantity, but hard to find quality out there.