Horny?

Kiey

I don't want to sound like a freak, but I feel sexually deprived. My relationship with my boyfriend began as a sexual excursion. I went to a college in a nearby city, and every weekend he would visit, if you know what I mean. After I transferred last year to my hometown where we are both from and now go to school, he barely ever touches me. I've tried being aggressive with him, but sometimes I prefer him to be the aggressor. I don't want him to think that I'm some kind of horny lady, so I don't approach him with the subject anymore. We've been together for four years, which is a long time, especially for someone as young as I am, 21, I'm legal. However, I have my needs too. I miss the intimacy we once had, and I don't know how to get it back.

This is not an answer to you question, but I am writing this to a response you gave me on a question I have a few days ago. I post a response to the response you gave me. Check out RE: Very Confused written by me, Marcelo.

Thanks.

just tell him that you want to be more intamate and passionate with him.

I don't want to sound like a freak, but I feel sexually deprived. My relationship with my boyfriend began as a sexual excursion. I went to a college in a nearby city, and every weekend he would visit, if you know what I mean. After I transferred last year to my hometown where we are both from and now go to school, he barely ever touches me. I've tried being aggressive with him, but sometimes I prefer him to be the aggressor. I don't want him to think that I'm some kind of horny lady, so I don't approach him with the subject anymore. We've been together for four years, which is a long time, especially for someone as young as I am, 21, I'm legal. However, I have my needs too. I miss the intimacy we once had, and I don't know how to get it back.