how to get my bestfriend into a girlfriend

ive known this girl for awhile now, its been about four years, but recently this year we've become really close friends. i kinda had feelings for her but wasnt sure until now. i know now that im really need her. we always have late night convos on the phone, instant message each other daily and if we have the chance to see each other we would.

Awhile ago i told her i had strong feelings for her and so on, she tells me that she also feels the same way too, and how she would treat me as her bf sometimes, we've held hands before, kissed, and so on, also when ever me and her would go out my friends/her friends or people we knew, they would always mistaken us for a couple. But she also told me that she isnt really ready to be in a relationship again as she has been hurt too much and doesnt really trust alot of people anymore and she has also told me that she isnt sure about being in a relationship as she doesnt want to end up losing me.

Even tho she feels the strong emotions for me, its still mixed emotions and shes not 100% sure if she can start dating again, i mean im cool with that but when shes out with her friends who are guys i feel my blood boiling and feel depressed :(, i havnt told her about how i feel when she is with other guys, as im scared to push her away or freak her out. i truly care for her, but she stills only sees me as a bestfriend and i not sure how long i can keep this up.

i have tried talking to other girls at parties, like i would get there numbers or emails and talk to them, but in the end i cant be bothered to keep talking to them and forget about them, and would jst think about my bestfriend and being with her. i need some advice that may help

Why on earth would this girl give up such a sweet situation she has with you? Face the cold hard reality of this situation, she will more than likely never be anything more than a friend. Either accept it, or leave it. If you cannot stand to see her out with other guy's, then you cannot just be her friend. By the way, are these new guys or just people she already knows? Because if she's not looking for anything serious, why is she dating people other than you?

I don't see a good ending in this for you, so get out now.