make friends

hello,verybaody here.This is my first time to visit this web site.

Is there somebody working or living in Shanghai.

I wanna make friends who is mother tongue is English.I can teach him or her Chinese,and My English will be also improved.

Hope make friends with you.

Welcome watered red..... i dont live in shanghai..... but good luck on your quest!!!!

• Author

Hi!

who can tell me how to put a picture as the image for my status?

Thanks!

Originally posted by lostforwords

Welcome watered red..... i dont live in shanghai..... but good luck on your quest!!!!

at the top left side of your page.... there is a help button.... click on that and it will tell you how to put up an avatar

• Author

[color=violet][/color]

Thanks alot,but I didn't find the image list,so I can't still put my image below my user's name.

nice pic watered-red

im no where near asia, im in north america

im chinese and all i can say is my chinese sucks (only know some simple cantonese), if you ever need help improving your english..you know where i am! :)

altho there are lots of ppl on this board, i think you might be the first person in asia that registered here ! :D

• Author

Hi!

monkey00,ostforwords,and moimeme.

It's nice meet to you.Maybe you are the first friends that I met here.

On this board,I find that all messages are so long.and I don't know how to join their discussion. :( But I will often visit this board from now on.

thats good to hear!

your english should improve as you participate in more of these discussions as well as helping ppl cope with daily life problems and reading about it will increase your knowledge and insight of everyday life :)

altho there are lots of ppl on this board, i think you might be the first person in asia that registered here ! :D

Nope! There are people from all over the place including Japan and India! This board is becoming quite the international meeting-place. It is SO COOL! :D

hi back to you watered red good to see you found out how to get your picture up!!!!!!