Should i take it to the next level with a friend?

So I have a female friend which is in my circle of friends and she is single. We flirt a lot and we are just friends. We are not friends with benefits. I am not really interested in a relationship status more than just friends with benefit with her.

I don't know if she want a relationship or want to be friends with benefit or she just wants to be friends and have me to flirt with.

I don't know if it is worth it to risk taking it to the next level with her because she is someone I like as a friend. I have never pushed it to the next level because I don't want anything going sour if things don't work out or something.

So you only want to get close to this girl to bang her? That doesn't sound like something a good "friend" would so. Besides, FWB's never, EVER work out. One of you will develop feelings.

If you really want to have sex with her, just close your eyes and start wanking off. You get to the same result with zero BS.

• Author

I am not close with this girl to get in her pants. That has never been an intention. We have been friends for a while and I don't know if it is a good idea to do make it into a FWB. I do not want to mess up the friendship.

I've never had a FWB before so that's why I asked.

I am not close with this girl to get in her pants. That has never been an intention. We have been friends for a while and I don't know if it is a good idea to do make it into a FWB. I do not want to mess up the friendship.

I've never had a FWB before so that's why I asked.

Read the bold above and make sure you keep it that way.

Besides, if you are really not doing this just to get in her pants. Then why are you only interested in FWB's? Why not a full blown relationship? Because a FWB is about sex and sex only. There are ZERO, NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH feelings involved. It's one step above having sex with a prostitute and it must be treated that way.