romantic ideas

[color=indigo][font=arial]My guy has had a very rough week, and i feel like i should do something special for him.

If anyone has any romantic or sweet ideas i would love to hear them.

I want this weekend to be very special for him, and i need some suggestions :love:

Thanks everyone!!!![/font][/color]

I know this isn't like crazy break out romantic, but I cleaned my exs car through and through, and he absolutely LOVED it. And it's not like I am a car detailer or anything, but I made sure to clean every nook and cranny.

Some guys are real fanatics about their cars though. You know?

Some guys like stuffed animals. Some guys want to burn them. What you do for your guy and how much he loves it depends on what kind of guy he is and what he's into. Maybe buy him, make him a cd to play in his car? Or how about a special picture album of the two of you?

How long have you been with him? And is this a serious relationship or not? That might make a difference too.

Ahhh Cass...what a sweet thought.

Unlike one of my favorite Poster Buddies....Caddy....I WOULD NOT clean the car! I would lie naked in the back seat and wait for him. Trust me....HE'LL BE SMILING!!

((Yes Caddy....I know what you are thinking....bad part is....you are RIGHT!))

I was thinking about how with my luck someone would see me and I would get arrested for indecent exposure. Not to mention people might get sick at the sight of my big butt!!! LOLOLOLOL

But yeah, very sexy idea. She might need to clean the car first before she gets naked in it though! LOL

if i had a rough week, i'd like smth relaxing - like being taken out for a nice long quiet dinner. but then i'm a girl. but still - after a rough week, it's time to relax... so it all depends on how he prefers to do that - some people need some down time, some need to go clubbing, etc. you know your bf best!

have fun,

-yes

I would always make a nice supper...... candles, blanket, fave dish...... soft music.... then an awesome massage..... followed by a night of passion!!!!!! BUT make it all about him...... where he has to do no work at all whatsoever....... my ex hubby used to love it when id give him a scalp massage...... just a suggestion!!! good luck.... asfar as me cleaning the car....... oy..... i usually did anywasy cuz i was the one who made the mess.... lol feet prints on the dash board..... etc.....

I don't think theres anything cooler than watching the sunset with your gal, wrapped up under a blanket with a bottle of wine or champainge. Going to the drive in is kinda cool too because nobody really watches the movie do they?

A massage would be great, especially with you dressed up in an open crotch Chewbacca suit.

A massage would be great, especially with you dressed up in an open crotch Chewbacca suit.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH DOOD THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!! LMAO!!! THAT WAS FU*CKING FUNNY THE BEST I HAVE SEEN YET!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Duke

I don't think theres anything cooler than watching the sunset with your gal, wrapped up under a blanket with a bottle of wine or champainge. Going to the drive in is kinda cool too because nobody really watches the movie do they?

YES!! Give him a massage, he will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!