he is hard to figure out

hi well ive been seen this guy for about two months and it is nothing serious but that is the problem I want to start a relationship with him and I have no idea on what to do.He is never been in a relationship before ,he doesnt like talking on the phone we dont see each other alot. What would be a way to ask him with out being pushy about it? And he has told me he is cmfortable around me but I want to see him more than I do. He is 20 and never had a real girlfriend so would it be hard to get him.

need advice please help

caligirl

He may be shy or insecure in other ways. The best thing you can do is come right out and ask him if the two of you can spend more time together. Let him know you really enjoy being with him.

There is obviously a lot swirling around in your head...because you don't talk to him on the phone much and you don't see him a lot. It sounds like you would just like to do more of both to see if you would enjoy doing more of both with him.

If he doesn't come around, there are so many guys that would LOVE to talk to you on the phone and LOVE EVEN MORE to spend time with you.

Why go out of your way to go after a guy who has the free will to do both but doesn't exercise it. Right now, he is a challenge. But if you get him to open up, will you still want to be around? Let's hope he's worth the work.

I agree with Tony - he's a challenge right now, but it's not going to be worth it in the end if you can't get him to open up. I went through the same thing with a 20-year old guy who had never dated, we didn't talk on the phone much and only saw each other on the weekends. While that was fun for awhile, eventually I saw that it wasn't going anywhere. But the good thing that came out of it is now we are friends. Hopefully you can at least end up with that, and the knowledge that you have helped him gain a little experience in dating.

He may be shy or insecure in other ways. The best thing you can do is come right out and ask him if the two of you can spend more time together. Let him know you really enjoy being with him. There is obviously a lot swirling around in your head...because you don't talk to him on the phone much and you don't see him a lot. It sounds like you would just like to do more of both to see if you would enjoy doing more of both with him. If he doesn't come around, there are so many guys that would LOVE to talk to you on the phone and LOVE EVEN MORE to spend time with you. Why go out of your way to go after a guy who has the free will to do both but doesn't exercise it. Right now, he is a challenge. But if you get him to open up, will you still want to be around? Let's hope he's worth the work.
billy the kid

Caligirl, what would you do if you had a whole day free to do what ever you wanted to do , how about this boyfriend, what would he like to do??? well would he like to do what you would want to do? or would you like doing what he would like to do?? If either one works, pack a lunch and do it, during the day you could kind'a , let on what you are feeling.. just don't rush it, have some fun first, wait untill you are both relaxed, then talk...

hi well ive been seen this guy for about two months and it is nothing serious but that is the problem I want to start a relationship with him and I have no idea on what to do.He is never been in a relationship before ,he doesnt like talking on the phone we dont see each other alot. What would be a way to ask him with out being pushy about it? And he has told me he is cmfortable around me but I want to see him more than I do. He is 20 and never had a real girlfriend so would it be hard to get him. need advice please help caligirl