Need opinions from guys

HokeyReligions

I'm just looking for some opinions. My husband and I were talking about what qualities men like in women and he said that while his personal tastes have only changed very slightly over the years, the importance of different features has changed quite a bit. One thing we were talking about was the feel of skin.

How important is how a woman's skin feels to you? What about how skin looks? Smells? Tastes? What about different parts of the body? What are your expectations, turn-ons, turn-offs?

Smooth, dry, moist, scars, flaws, texture, hair, etc. What about the fat layer under the skin? I'm not talking about weight - but the texture or feel of the body through the skin. Some people have area that feel like a smooth jell, others may be dimpled, rounded or even bumpy, lumpy, etc.

I never thought about it much before and I never talked with any men about it, including my husband, until just recently.

I'm just curious. Thanks for you input.

I'm just happy to be touching a womans skin at all so my expectations aren't too high.

I don't like acne on a woman because the last thing I want to think about is eating pizza when we're getting intimate. I just like smooth skin, a few extra pounds is actually more appealing to me (I don't mean Jabba the Hut extra pounds, sorry). One of my favorite artists growing up was Frank Frazetta and he drew/oil painted his women with a small tummy and a little softer than the women Boris Vallejo portrays. This may be much of the reason I like my women just a bit softer and tend to stay away from Gym Junkies.

I agree Duke....those boobs on the Boris Vellejo renditions....look like pointy ammunition!!! Mine weren't THAT perky when I was 21!!!!

I like soft skin myself, it just feels good to touch. I also like a good smell. I guess all that stuff that women are encouraged to do, you know, body lotion and all those things really works on me. As far as scars and stuff like that go, they don't really bother me. Usually the imperfections in people are what I remember most when I love someone and I would never change them. The imperfections become little icons of that persons beauty or something. Its what makes them unique.

Originally posted by Goatsbreath

I like soft skin myself, it just feels good to touch. I also like a good smell. I guess all that stuff that women are encouraged to do, you know, body lotion and all those things really works on me. As far as scars and stuff like that go, they don't really bother me. Usually the imperfections in people are what I remember most when I love someone and I would never change them. The imperfections become little icons of that persons beauty or something. Its what makes them unique.

Well said :)

Soft, smooth skin all the way. How can there be another answer?

I can't STAND makeup, when I touch a girl's face, I want to touch her face, not coating or layers of nastiness. I'm not a big fan of moles or birthmarks, for some reason, they've always bugged me.

I have alot of skin favourites

depends on my mood..

I like the "soft silky skin" sometimes

Sometimes I like that ultrasoft "weird" skin which is less common in white girls

but pretty common in black women / middleeastern women.

Sometimes I like the skin of a slightly older woman,where you can tell that its

been through life

Sometimes I like tough skin, sometimes I like the dryier, "cold" skin..

depends on what I am in the mood for,

:)

WonderingMind

How do men feel about acne and acne scars?

I've suffered all my life w/ acne and there is no making it go away only controling it. Over time now I have some scars on my cheeks and always have at least on pimple...sucks...I know....but I'm a pretty girl and I've never had a problem getting a date but I've always wondered if men even looked at that b/c in my case it seems they don't. I personally don't like men w/ acne.....hypocritical I know but it's just me.....

So guys honestly what do you think about acne scars on a pretty face?

If a girl is otherwise pretty and attractive all around, nice body good personility but just suffers from acne would that stop you from dating her?

stop trying to impress people. fixing skin, boob jobs, etc wont make you a more appealing person.

self confidence comes from within

WanderingMind

Acne doesnt bother me. I care more about weither or not a girl is nice, treats me well

and cares about me.

Skin is on the outside, what matters is her heart