I'm having a flirting problem

Okay, me and this girl have been friends for several years ever since 6th grade and now it's 8th grade. I really like her and last week we watched a movie in class and she fell asleep on me! After school at the carnival I did a recycling song and she did my makeup and afterwards bought us a root beer float and fell asleep on me again but I actually held her and she liked it. The next day I left for homecoming far away and she went to a class Halloween party. One of my acquaintances told me she flirted with every guy there even those who were already taken. I asked her about it on school on Monday she said she stayed by herself and I asked about 6 other people who were at the party and they said she flirted. I have a hunch that she is lying. But I really like her! What the heck should I do? Please?

She is using you for attention. If its that obvious that she isnt flirting with you, then she doesnt like you like that. Probably because you are available to her all the time. You have to be busy and unavailable to she can consider you a challenge. Also you have to let her see other girls flirting with you, and you flirting with them, to make her jealous. Stay away from her for a while. Or make a move on her, youve been friends for too long and she might have put you in the friend zone already.

• Author

Well she DOES flirt with me because she fell asleep on me and also wanted me to hold her....and she said that if you kiss anyone it should be your best friend. and she smiled flirtatiously.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

I think she is confused. I say this because I had to go to your profile to know your gender, and of course you are a girl. You said she was flirting with guys at the party. She may be confused about being attracted to another girl if she never has been attracted to a girl. I don't know, I am just assuming. My comments are not meant to be disrespectful.