Sex Androids?

Friends with Benefits Only. No Strings Attached. No Pressure. No Drama.

Have some of us (okay, mostly men) gone a little crazy in the search for sex with no emotional attachment?

Don't get me wrong: there can be such a things as too many string, too much pressure, too much drama. And I'm not saying people should n't be free to live thier lives they way they want.

But it seems some of us have become averse to emotional involvement to the point where it's a little crazy. I mean, how can you have a physical realtionship with someone you know (and presumably like) and have zero feelings for them?

Maybe some of us really do need to wait until someone invents a sex android we can pull from the closet when we're horney and put away after.

Dp ya know what I'm sayin'?

I'm trying to decide whether I should respond to this thread with a joke or a serious answer.

Have some of us (okay, mostly men) gone a little crazy in the search for sex with no emotional attachment?

No, in fact it can be good for you. I'm at a point in my life where a relationship would be a hindrance, and really a physical release is all I need right now.

But it seems some of us have become averse to emotional involvement to the point where it's a little crazy. I mean, how can you have a physical realtionship with someone you know (and presumably like) and have zero feelings for them?

I used to think like that, then I found out how easy it is.

Maybe some of us really do need to wait until someone invents a sex android we can pull from the closet when we're horney and put away after.

Huh?

Dp ya know what I'm sayin'?

Not really

Edited by JohnP82
You could try the life-sized sex dolls. They do look rather realistic. Reviews say they feel pretty realistic, too. :)

I'll leave that to you. Real women work just fine for me.

I'm a woman who doesn't have much trouble getting myself sexually satisfied.

Was merely trying to offer the OP an alternative to his far-reaching dreams of sex androids, since he OBVIOUSLY needs help. :rolleyes:

You could stand to work a little on the ability to recognize sarcasm, by the way. :)

• Author

The sex andriod comment was a joke. I thought it was an obvious joke, but apparently not for some of the folks on LS.

I'll admit to having gone a little crazy finding a decent FWB. Don't get me wrong, I would *love* to be in a relationship, but that has been far more difficult to achieve than at least getting my itch scratched.

Now I have a small cadre of guys willing to service me and I wish one of them were relationship material.

Awesome Username

www.realdoll.com

I have a great way to solve the "FWB" guy problem.

Go "Oh, you're into THAT." and don't give them the time of day! :lmao:

If I wanted no strings attached, I'd get off by myself.