He called!!!

I knew .. I just knew I would hear from him again. After he went AWOL the last time we had sex.. he called yesterday. He said he wanted to see me again.. he tried to 'explain' why he left.. what a jerk!

I was nice but firm.. NO!!!

Every morning when I leave for work, he's around..

Now he's been parked in front of my place.. I know he watches me.. I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up at my door.. I know he will.

What an idiot! :mad:

• Author
maybe you should call the police and get a restraining order

:laugh:....... come on.. he's not dangerous.. he hasn't threatened me or anything.. as far as I'm concerned.. he can stay parked there for days, even weeks.. :laugh:

He left anyway.

Ha haaa!!!! Now THIS is an AWESOME turn of events!

You need to now wear THE sexiest stuff you have and TOTALLY flaunt what he can't have in front of him ALL THE TIME!!!! :bunny:

• Author
Ha haaa!!!! Now THIS is an AWESOME turn of events!

You need to now wear THE sexiest stuff you have and TOTALLY flaunt what he can't have in front of him ALL THE TIME!!!! :bunny:

If only I knew WHEN he will show up.. :laugh: I would..

When he called I can suppose he was thinking about our hot sessions and had such a HardO that he just couldn't help himself but call. :rolleyes:

Is this the same guy who didn't let you know he was married, lied about it, took off on you and then you wanted to call his wife and tell on him?

AnthonyMalibu
He said he wanted to see me again.. he tried to 'explain' why he left.. what a jerk!

This is a giant crock of sh*t and it's good to see you recognized it as such. Damn, some guys think a girl will buy into anything.

• Author
Is this the same guy who didn't let you know he was married, lied about it, took off on you and then you wanted to call his wife and tell on him?

Yes he is.. he still swears he's not married.. not even have a girlfriend.. he's trying to find an excuse to come and see me.. :laugh:

I still haven't done anything about him.. :o