Need Help

rctfan1556

Hi i am new here. :) Need help.

Ok at school in English we were watching this movie and this one girl i sit next to kept looking at me or in my direction, but should could have been looking at the person sitting next to me. But they were quick looks. Oh and when she was giving me a paper instead of handing me it she actually put it on my desk and nudge my hand as she did it, but then again she could have just been getting my attention as i was watching the movie.

Does she it seem like she likes me and if so how would i find out for sure(with out letting anyone else that sits near me know(don't know them that well so i wouldn't know what they would do... you get my point.) ) Oh and i never really see her after or before English class, and i doubt she knows my phone # or knows where i live. and i don't know if she ever sees me after or before English.

• Author

Ya i am gonna. Oh one other thing, when in english we had to turn are desks to watch the movie and she was sitting on my right a lil bit in front of me and she moved her desk back to where mine was. also the 3days it took to whatch, each day she did looked at me or in my direction. So do you think out all that i explained she likes me at all?

... it's probably easy to imagine someone's interested in you, especially if you're interested in them.

you definitely have to speak to her before you decide how she feels...