more than friends, less than lovers

I met this guy two years ago. We work together 'til now. We're both happily married. We got extremely closed for the past 7 weeks. We talk anything under the sun. Somehow, it seems we're heading for something that is more than what friendship can do.

What I feel for my husband is still the same. And so with him, with his wife. I know in a way this guy likes me, more than just being a friend. Somehow, it was implied that he has this sexual desire for me. He is the kind of person who is expressive of what he feels, aggressive (in any ways) and sensitive. I've told him I can't go any further than being a friend, but I wanted to keep him in my life. He is asking me to go out with him. I don't want to but I can't say no to him. How am I supposed to deal with him?

If you have indicated to him that you just want him as a good friend and he continues to press you for more, HE IS NO FRIEND OF YOURS.

If you value your husband and your homelife, be very assertive with this man in letting him know just where you stand. Stick to your guns.

An affair can make complications for you beyond your wildest imagination. The fact that this guy is being agressive despite your wishes just to be close friends indicates he has no respect for you or your life and is just out after satisfying his own needs.

You don't need that in your life.

Surprise to hear a response right away from you. Somehow I got curious, and it seems you have done a lot of responses (as I can see in the list). You write well. Thanks. Maybe, I can ask for more of your advice in the future.

Please take your wedding vows more seriously into consideration. How would you feel if your husband were disrespecting you in this way? Maybe you are not so "happily married" if you don't want to say no to this mans advances. You should spend some time thinking about your marraige and what you can do to make it work. If you absolutely cant resist this guy, you shouldnt be married.