First time question

Somewhat Healed

It's all a matter of taste. You should try them all and see which gives you the best experience.

Condoms are weird. I don't think our creator meant us to wear them at all, but then again, I don't think our creator expected us to get this populated before we destroyed ourselves.

In the timeline of creation, condoms have been in existence for just a few seconds. They are still working to make them better, and stronger. There are lots of little condom babies out there in day care...the ones who slipped through the cracks. Some feel better than others, both to the male and the female.

Condoms do save lives by preventing disease...and big bucks by preventing child support payments. Sometimes the lubrication also contains a spermicide which I believe is to kill off any little spermies whose claustrophobia might drive them to battle their way out of detention and on to the egg field.

To answer your question specifically, assuming you are a male, if your lady doesn't lubricate well, a lubricated condom may serve you well. If you get her really excited, then you don't need one.

I am not familiar with female condoms, though I know they exist.

It's always much better to make these decisions well prior to the time when they are actually needed. Good work!!!