FWB is it ok or not

So I’ve known this girl for all but 2 days of my life. Now about 28 years later we started to hang out more often with friends and so on rather then in family events. When we started hanging out we would just randomly hook up then about a month ago started having sex. Now my question is this.............Is it ok for me to talk to one of her friends that I would be interested in having a bf/gf relationship with?

If you can give your advice but also at the start of your advice just pick one of the following choices

• Yes go after the friend with her knowing about it
  • Yes go after the friend behind her back
  • No it’s gross
  • No it's just not right

LucreziaBorgia

It depends. Is she on the same page as you, or are you assuming she knows that there are no strings attached? I would also warn you that it is pretty rare for both partners to be on the same page, and one always tends to harbor feelings. I would definitely not go after someone else until you talk to her first and find out exactly where you and she are. Otherwise you risk losing what you have, and what you had. If you are ok with that, and don't mind losing her then go for someone else.

Out of curiosity, what makes her the 'hook up' girl and someone else 'girlfriend material'?

Even if you're not going to do things morally, do you think you can think in terms of sexual safety? You know it's always a possibility to contract an STD and what with the commonplace of FWBs nowadays, you might as well be responsible with your health. If you are going to hook up with the friend, you might as well be responsible for the health of all parties involved to at least break things off with one " partner" before you get involved with another.