looking for a few thoughts on this?

missxxpeachesxx

I met my boyfriend 6 months ago and he is very good to me, we were seeing each other for a good while before we started a relationship he ended it with me because i wanted to stay single and he wanted more it was fine at the start etc etc... then we got back and a short time afterwards i decided id start a relationship, things were gettin better and better between us we went through a good bit together for a short term couple,i like him so much and the things he does for me is great, i tended to let him contact me first im like this but he got annoyed with me b/c i went to a friend house for a party and he had the flu i live with my son but he lives in a house with his brother and ex gf ( neither can leave because they have debts to his brother theres more to this but i understand he wants to get out) i trust him he ex used to text me a lot cos she wanted to break us up. but anyway he now says he feels like i treat him like a dog i put everyone in front of him he was drunk , so we made up and i started to make more effort now it seems he is makin less is he playin games here , he played his ex for a fool but im no fool well i hope not.. your opions wud be greatly apreciated thanks..