What a situation

I have been dating this girl for about 7 months. She lives in another town. Recently, I was at a party and pretty trashed and this girl who I had feelings for in the past came up and started kissing me. I saw her at a party the next weekend and she did it again. Another twist to this story is that the girl is dating a friend of mine. The girl is also known for messing around with many guys. I also, sort of have some feelings left for this girl. What do I do?

1. Tell your friend to tell his girlfriend to stop taking advantage of you when you are trashed.

2. Tell your friend to be sure to get tested for AIDS and other STD's regularly because you have knowledge his girfriend is messing around with many guys.

3. Tell the girl you are dating who lives out of town that you sort of have feelings left this girl that is dating a friend of yours and who goes around kissing guys at parties and is known for messing around with many guys.

4. Invite the girl you are dating who lives in another town to the next party where all this is probable to happen.

5. Be prepared to lose the friendship of the guy whose girl has been kissing you and messing around with many guys.

6. Be prepared to lose the dating relationship of the girl who lives out of town because she knows your friend's girlfriend who messes around with many guys doesn't put a gun to your head so she can kiss all over you.

7. Be prepared to not see your friend's girlfriend who is known for messing around with many guys because she is likely to mess around with the wrong ones and end up with an incurable disease.

8. Be prepared to be a very lonely man because you have no sense of committment, no sense of self-control, no ethics or morals in matters relating to your friends, and no respect for your own mental or physical health and well-being.

You asked, What do I do?: I hope you will work on developing some ethics, self-control, loyalty, and on generally becomming a better person all around. Once that happens, you will attract better quality girls...ones that don't have boyfriends and who don't go around kissing all over every man with pants.

billy the kid

geeeeeeze, read your post again... buy a dog, or a cat, they are more loyal.. come on where are you from mississippi, alabama , oh I know your one of my neighbors here in louisiana, only then could you be so dense.. sorry some times the truth really hurts..

I have been dating this girl for about 7 months. She lives in another town. Recently, I was at a party and pretty trashed and this girl who I had feelings for in the past came up and started kissing me. I saw her at a party the next weekend and she did it again. Another twist to this story is that the girl is dating a friend of mine. The girl is also known for messing around with many guys. I also, sort of have some feelings left for this girl. What do I do?

HEY I DON'T APPRECIATE THAT ALABAMA COMMENT!! Obviously this guy is young and confused and you are not giving him what he is asking for... lets not put him down. I think if you were smart you would leave this girl alone however and the next party.. just stay away from her... Good luck with it...