Looking for advice

Heya all,

I am currently in a weird position and not sure what I should do. Recently I have been getting closer to two female friends from school, both have shown an interest in me, and this is where my problem lies. One of them is having troubles at home and is trying to get together with me, and is being fairly aggressive. The other one is kind of shy when the other girl is around, both of them are friends as well, but when we are alone flirts and has even told me that she loves me. I don't really have an attraction to the first girl, although she is a really good friend and I would feel really bad if I started dating someone else. The other girl I would have already asked out if it wasn't for the first girl. I just don't know what to do; any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

billy the kid

Tap your playing with fire..... so who was the first one you were interested in???? sit down with her and talk and see what she wants.. not in hiding, out in the open.. if she is interested in seeing you go for it, if not, your not hiding any thing from the other girl.. but wait a few weeks before talking to #2... you never know you might be reading things wrong and they both just want to be friends... well could you handle that???I mean just being friends, you might want to try that first, a lot of guys hate it but I personally love female friends, we still have fun and do "ALL" kinds of things together...

Heya all, I am currently in a weird position and not sure what I should do. Recently I have been getting closer to two female friends from school, both have shown an interest in me, and this is where my problem lies. One of them is having troubles at home and is trying to get together with me, and is being fairly aggressive. The other one is kind of shy when the other girl is around, both of them are friends as well, but when we are alone flirts and has even told me that she loves me. I don't really have an attraction to the first girl, although she is a really good friend and I would feel really bad if I started dating someone else. The other girl I would have already asked out if it wasn't for the first girl. I just don't know what to do; any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

You have to do what you feel best doing. Since you won't feel particularly good seeing either one of these ladies, for various reasons, stay friends with both of them. Don't date either one of them.

There are many other ladies out there you would feel very comfortable with who are devoid of the complications a relationship with either one of these girls would present to your life.