complications in the act

I have a huge problem that's probably been messing with my head. Everytime I have sex with my partner, its fine. That's when he does most of the work, because I understand that no one wants to have sex with a girl who's just laying there. Though, I feel it more intense when my partner does all the work, but i want to reciprocate the favor, but I can't. Everytime I get on top, I dont feel anything unless he helps me out. The only way I can feel a little bet more is when he's sitting and Im on top, but it's not enough. He still has to help me. Im not able to please him when im on top at all. i dont know what's going on. Other than the fact that i havent found my gspot, but that's not part of this.

Okay, here's what happens... I get on top and I start to do my thing but when i ride him (when he's not helping out), it feels like I'm not doing anything. You know when you get a grip of a penis with a dry hand and you start to go up and down? Only it feels like he turns soft, and the only thing Im doing is moving skin up and down. On the other hand, when he does all the work, I sure feel everything, and it feels like its supposed to, going up and down. I feel his penis hard. What's going on? Why can't I get it? are there any tips you can tell me? Maybe its the motion. What kind of motion should i have?

It is frustrating me, and I've done a heck of alot of reading and a heck of alot of website searching, maybe you can help me fix this. I want to be able to please him like he pleases me.

There's another thing, when I get on top, I cant seem to get as deep as he can, and I feel I need to spread my legs more but I cant because he is in my way. When he is on top of me, I feel like Jello and anything he wants can be possible, but when I get on top its like I feel limited to what i can do.

This is driving me crazy. I dont want to be a horrible lay. Especially for a partner that I've been having sex for almost a year with. I want to improve my sex life! Anyone?

Thanks,

sabrina

Sit up straight and place your feet on the mattress/floor instead of your knees. You can brace yourself by placing your hands on your partner's chest. Although it will be quite a workout for your quads (inner thighs), with practice your stamina will increase and you will be able to achieve the full range of motion you are looking for while your partner will appreciate the extra penetration. Chances are, he won't even last long enough for your legs to get tired. ;)

Okay...thoroughly embarrassed now... so I'm off to change my user name before my "good girl" reputation is completely jeopardized. :o

Is your BF asking you to do more "work"? Or do you just want to be more active? Have you asked your bf what he would like you to do? Perhaps ask it in the form of what fantasies does he have that you could make come true.

There are lots of ways for you to do more, starting with foreplay.

Also, you can do more "work" in many positions, not just with you on top. How about lying on your sides with him behind you? Even in the missionary position you can contribute a lot of movement. You can also reach down and stroke him (testicles and the area behind them) while he is stroking you.

Experiment and have fun!

• Author

Thanks Enigmaxoxo. Ill try that.

i mean ive just been getting frustrated because neither my partner or me can get anything out of it. so it is something i want to do. its nothing that hes asking for. as the matter of fact he's never really said anything about it, but i know it bother us both and especially me.

Anyway, thank you. I guess it comes from practice, maybe?

sabrina