Best friend or more?

Hey guys i relly need help. I m really confused right now and i dont know what to do. My best friend is really acting weird around me for a past couple of months. He wants to spend all 24hrs of a day with me alone. He gets pissed off if anyone else is there. He wishes that i never get a boyfriend so that no one can come between us and our friendship. He keeps holding my hand almost every chance he gets. i told him already that i dont like it but he says that he is my best friend and he has the right to hold my hand. Recently he even kissed me suddenly on my cheeks, forehead, chin, nose... even after i repeatedly told him that i dont like it. Then he jokes around saying that he is my best friend. If there is nothing "weird" in both of our hearts it should not matter. He has been seriously flirthing and when i tell him to stop he says its not flirting its all serious. I m too confused. I dont know what he is thinking. When i asked him directly if he liked me .. he said no...but everytime i look into his eyes it feels like he really is serious and likes me.. what do i doo ?????

Krcntmoon, it is obvious he see you more than just a friend. A good friend don't kiss like that. A good friend isn't controlling that he wants you all for himself. Just because he's got the best friend card, doesn't automatically give him the right to do whatever he pleases. He is saying one thing but doing the opposite every time.

What do you do? Well, when nothing is going right, go left. What i mean is, since your soft words have zero effect, you have to push him away. You have to be more assertive, seriously e.g. "Look, i hate it when you [insert inappropriate behaviour] and if this carries on, i'm afraid i'll have distance myself away from you. Maybe even stop being friends!" ...You get the idea.

He's not much of a friend if doesn't respect what you have to say. You have to follow with what you say though, because if you don't, you're showing him that your not serious and he'll have no incentive to behave otherwise. People on LS have said this many times now, but it's true...you teach others how to treat you.

Hope this helps.:)

Edited by Odyssey
Hey guys i relly need help. I m really confused right now and i dont know what to do. My best friend is really acting weird around me for a past couple of months. He wants to spend all 24hrs of a day with me alone. He gets pissed off if anyone else is there. He wishes that i never get a boyfriend so that no one can come between us and our friendship. He keeps holding my hand almost every chance he gets. i told him already that i dont like it but he says that he is my best friend and he has the right to hold my hand. Recently he even kissed me suddenly on my cheeks, forehead, chin, nose... even after i repeatedly told him that i dont like it. Then he jokes around saying that he is my best friend. If there is nothing "weird" in both of our hearts it should not matter. He has been seriously flirthing and when i tell him to stop he says its not flirting its all serious. I m too confused. I dont know what he is thinking. When i asked him directly if he liked me .. he said no...but everytime i look into his eyes it feels like he really is serious and likes me.. what do i doo ?????

I be plenty concerned if I were you. Not only does this guy demand every second of your time, he thinks he has a "right" to touch you regardless of how you feel about it. You are headed for trouble.