Best friend and a baby???

Little Kitten

Little Kitten

I ended up having an unusual conversation with my best friend/ex bf. He and I have been talking about getting back together for a while. Sure that's no surprise because I have feelings for him and he has feelings for me...but he's waiting for something other feeling to spark so he's with me 24/7 trying to figure out how he really feels about me...strange enough...he's been telling me for the past few days that he really wants a baby. He and I have been friends for over 5 years..and we've dated for year..broke up and we're on the verge of getting back together. He's told me that for a while he's been thinking about getting me pregnant and asking me what if questions. For a while I thought he may have been trying to get me pregnant but I always thought that was just me...such as him telling me that he was against birth control. I just want to hear some theories of why he would want me to have his baby... I know it doesn't have to do with the sex cause hell I'm on the pill and we've been messing around for over 2 years...

I ended up having an unusual conversation with my best friend/ex bf. He and I have been talking about getting back together for a while. Sure that's no surprise because I have feelings for him and he has feelings for me...but he's waiting for something other feeling to spark so he's with me 24/7 trying to figure out how he really feels about me...strange enough...he's been telling me for the past few days that he really wants a baby. He and I have been friends for over 5 years..and we've dated for year..broke up and we're on the verge of getting back together. He's told me that for a while he's been thinking about getting me pregnant and asking me what if questions. For a while I thought he may have been trying to get me pregnant but I always thought that was just me...such as him telling me that he was against birth control. I just want to hear some theories of why he would want me to have his baby... I know it doesn't have to do with the sex cause hell I'm on the pill and we've been messing around for over 2 years...

Some men will try to impregnate a women in order to secure an ongoing relationship with her. Be careful. Men like that tend to be very jealous and controlling, sometimes even abusive.

• Author
Little Kitten
Some men will try to impregnate a women in order to secure an ongoing relationship with her. Be careful. Men like that tend to be very jealous and controlling, sometimes even abusive.

He can be a little hot headed sometimes but he's not abusive...clingy and and a bit agressive...but I've been with him for about 5 years now...:love: He's my best friend and I know him like the back of my hand. :D