He don't trust me at all, and the break-up

Fortune 5

my boyfriend who i was engaged to never trusted me to even go to the bathroom by myself. I still love him and I would have loved if he had only trusted me, we tried many times with different solutions for different problems none of them worked out. It was bad i could not even go to my friens house to study, he would call me everywhere I went. and was so scared i was going to leave him for my ex our relationship was great and i had soooo much fun with him we were the perfect couple but he said that i never gained his trust after three years. ya i had a slip up with mt ex and we broke up for three weeks not sex he found out that i had talked to him on the phone on several occassions, i know that i did'nt love my ex and i told him that i like to take to my ex every once in awhile but he did'nt understand that we were just friends.Now i'am talking to this guy and he has a girlfriend and he wants to break up with her for me, it that bad news or should i give it a try. please help me out

Well, if your boyfriend was useful to you in some way when he followed you into the bathroom, things could work out.

You are making a very serious, if not fatal, mistake by getting together with someone who does not trust you or anyone else. Your life will be a prison of discomfort and misery.

Unless you are a masochist and desire to live all the days of your life in a cage filled with severe depression, sorrow, resentment, anger, and possible violence, I strongly urge you to go to one of the online matching services and find you another guy.

I mean your chances of finding a guy who would be better for you than this one would be phenomenal at an all girls school.

I wouldn't give your possessive boyfriend the time of day.

Well, if your boyfriend was useful to you in some way when he followed you into the bathroom, things could work out. You are making a very serious, if not fatal, mistake by getting together with someone who does not trust you or anyone else. Your life will be a prison of discomfort and misery. Unless you are a masochist and desire to live all the days of your life in a cage filled with severe depression, sorrow, resentment, anger, and possible violence, I strongly urge you to go to one of the online matching services and find you another guy. I mean your chances of finding a guy who would be better for you than this one would be phenomenal at an all girls school. I wouldn't give your possessive boyfriend the time of day.

Don't try to start a relationship with this insecure guy. I know what it's like to go through the possessive boyfriend thing, and you do too. Why would you want to put yourself through that again? He obviously has some deeper issues with commitment himself, if he can't trust you when you're just hanging out with your friend, not to mention going to the bathroom! Forget about him, maybe you could be friends with him, but you'll soon get tired of all his whining that he most likely does all the time. This is not a healthy relationship for you, stay away! Good luck.