What do I do NOW????????

Ok, here's the story. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years. We are currently experiencing many problems. Yesterday, we were in the car and underneath the floor mat in the front seat, I found a hair clip. Now I know it wasn't mine. And I asked my sister, sister-in-law, and a girlfriend of mine (all of whom were recently in the car)--needless to say, the hair clip is still unclaimed. Now he's telling me to find out who it belongs to and that he's never seen it in his life. He's had problems with infidelity before, with me and past relationships. He still won't admit to me 2 affairs which I know that he's had. The other thing, is that he worked overtime--or at least that's what he said--the night before last. I didn't find it strange that he worked overtime, I found it strange that he didn't call me. At all. Now, no matter where he is, he always calls. So, what do i do? Give him the ax or what?? It's a bit more difficult now, because we do live together and I really don't have anywhere to go. What am I supposed to do NOW??

It sounds like you would have left him already if you didn't live with him.

Forget the hair clip. Unless you send it to the FBI lab in Washington for analysis, you'll never resolve its ownership.

The big problem is the relationship is not fulfilling for you, there are many problems, and you have no trust for this dude. You truly have no basis for a relationship with him other than roomies.

If you need time to prepare yourself to leave, break up with him and sleep in separate bedrooms. If he won't go along with that, just get out and go ANYWHERE!!!

It will be very awkward sticking around this guy once you part.

The "What am I supposed to do now?" part of your question implies you are looking for solutions to your living problem rather than your love problem. I think you already know you need to leave this guy. I do hope you can find another place to stay.

Your relationship with this guy has lasted a lot longer than others I know that weren't nearly as problematic. You are a very tolerant lady.