how/should i make it official

well i knew this girl for like almost 2 years now. when i first met her she had a BF, (they broke up/ she said because they always had arguments about me). after that we got really close. hanging out every weekend, walking eachother to class etc. i did this for like 3-4 months before i asked her out. she told me she likes me more than a friend but she turned me down because she said she still has feelings for her EX.

we were still close after this but not as close as before. then oneday her EX msgd her telling he missed her. they got back together for about 3ish months(during summer) after this happened i stopped talking to her. then a monthish after they broke up she told me she wanted to hangout i agreed

she wrote me a letter:

..i cant apoligize enough for what happend between us and you dont know how grateful i am to still be able to talk, laugh, and be with you. i have no idea why youve forgiven me. ive pretty much experienced the same ****, givin someone the the world, and got nothing in the end. i know an apology wont make it better, but i want to let you know that i am genuinely sorry. i wish i would of realized of real you are sooner than later. you never deserved any of my bull****, youre too good of a person. dont ever change...

i hope i can fix your broken heart one day

i dont know what to think of this,

she told me she still likes me, i told her that i like her aswell, but idk if i can trust her..

since then she comes over my house like everyday (about a month now), when we are together i hold her hand/arm/hips we get really close. not like anything we did before.

but we only do this when we are alone or in front of strangers but not in front of our peers.

it seems like she will get mad at something stupid i say, just so i will hold her.

i met her parents (i think they really like me), she met mine...

she loves to pay for me... idk why

--

i was gonna ask her to be my GF for the second time, but i chickened out

& i dont really know how to do ask her, or even if i should..

HELP

-thanks

Don't ask her. Kiss her. Next time the two of you are standing close, just go for the home run. Don't think about anything, don't think about the future, don't think about the what-if's, don't think at all. Just act and deal with whatever happens and then keep moving forward.

I hate to say it, be she used you as a sponge once so this time may be no different. You need to be 100% assertive to push yourself out of the stand-in boyfriend role you are playing now, which is why you need to act and not talk.

Best of luck.

well i knew this girl for like almost 2 years now. when i first met her she had a BF, (they broke up/ she said because they always had arguments about me). after that we got really close. hanging out every weekend, walking eachother to class etc. i did this for like 3-4 months before i asked her out. she told me she likes me more than a friend but she turned me down because she said she still has feelings for her EX.

we were still close after this but not as close as before. then oneday her EX msgd her telling he missed her. they got back together for about 3ish months(during summer) after this happened i stopped talking to her. then a monthish after they broke up she told me she wanted to hangout i agreed

she wrote me a letter:

she told me she still likes me, i told her that i like her aswell, but idk if i can trust her..

since then she comes over my house like everyday (about a month now), when we are together i hold her hand/arm/hips we get really close. not like anything we did before.

but we only do this when we are alone or in front of strangers but not in front of our peers.

it seems like she will get mad at something stupid i say, just so i will hold her.

i met her parents (i think they really like me), she met mine...

she loves to pay for me... idk why

--

i was gonna ask her to be my GF for the second time, but i chickened out

& i dont really know how to do ask her, or even if i should..

HELP

-thanks

Don't date this woman. Though I am sure it was not your intention, you have already sent her a clear message that you are weak and needy. You asked her out. She said no. That should be the end of it. If you come back begging now she'll never respect you.

• Author

im in a bad situation

this girl works with my cousin, goes to the bank where my aunt works, dentist where me other aunt works

and my whole family loves her.. they all think that shes my GF (even though i told them shes not repetitively)

yesterday we had a family party, my cousin invited her... she didn't come cuz she said she wasnt feeling well.

then my whole fam got mad at me, said she just said that cuz she wasn't invited by me. this might be true, but idk

she texted me;

her: "i was invited to your house"

me: "really? are comming"

her: "im not feeling well, but i heard everyone wanted to meet me"

well see if i ask her to be my gf.. and she says no.. i think i will be fine with it, because i didnt attach my self to her this time. i kinda ready for it

-but my family will like harass me why shes not around no more.. etc

i cant tell them i broke up with my non-gf

&

im not even sure still if i want her

Edited by ilikegirls