Should I stop talking to her overall?

whytryanymore

whytryanymore

hey guys well heres whats going on were 15 first of all to give you an idea.

well me and this girl were really good friends for a few months and i sat with her at lunch everyday and what not and then i asked her out, she said no which was cool with me we stayed friends nothing changed

but then she started not talking to me when i was with her and she never gave me an idea why. a few weeks passed and i texted her one day asking if she really wanted me to keep sitting with her at lunch and she said no because i was mean and judgemental but the reason i was being mean (i guess i was mean without saying a word to her) because i had heard she was talking behind my back which wasnt true.

its been like a week with no real contact no hi or nothing and today she was in the bathroom afterschool because i used to talk to them afterschool, n i was talking to her friend outside and she walked by me not really noticing me so i said "thats ****ed up you cant even say hi?" and she looked at me like i was weird or when people look at you like you did something or said something really stupid.. so my question is should i just have a casual talk with her and see how it is or just completely ignore her and stop talking to her overall?? or maybe its a sign of "gtfo my face" aha

thx :)

You gave her (more or less) the silent treatment because you thought she was talking behind your back. And turns out she wasn't. So, you have a choice here.. Tell her you heard she was talking behind your back, that you're sorry that you ignored her, was mean to her and handled it badly..That you should have talked to her first, asked her if it was true or not.

Anyway, all you can do is back off and give her space. Being rude and making snide comments isn't helping. Iknow you're upset and/or mad, but how is that helping her want to talk to you again?

• Author
whytryanymore
You gave her (more or less) the silent treatment because you thought she was talking behind your back. And turns out she wasn't. So, you have a choice here.. Tell her you heard she was talking behind your back, that you're sorry that you ignored her, was mean to her and handled it badly..That you should have talked to her first, asked her if it was true or not.

Anyway, all you can do is back off and give her space. Being rude and making snide comments isn't helping. Iknow you're upset and/or mad, but how is that helping her want to talk to you again?

hmm thats a good point, but i did tell her i heard she was talking behind my back and she said it wasnt true, ethier way i said i was sorry for being mean to her and she didnt really say anything back .

anyways next week is thanksgiving and i think me the whole you cant say hi thing gave her an idea that i was still thinking about her or atleast to some extent or thats what i hope, regardless even if she doesnt really wanna talk to me anymore i got another girl ive been wanting to talk to.

but you know how it is, it really seems like she doesnt want to talk to me anymore because she thinks its awkward i liked her. but even though i asked her out she was still cool to me for a few weeks? then just out of the blue it was the silent treatment.

:cool:

Edited by whytryanymore