Now what?

Well I finally told my best friend of 7 years how I felt only to find out she felt the same way :). well we where both very happy.

well in my past threads I mentioned we both lost weight. Fortunately for me my skin went back, but unfortunately hers did not. I thought I wouldnt care about that and I dont but when things where about to happen........................I went from up to straight down. I felt like the biggest ******* in the world, but I just couldnt do anything about it. She knows the type of women Ive been with and apologized for not looking like them, I said I was sorry and its not her fault.........again I felt like such a jerk, the worst person in the world

Even after that we still hung out and enjoyed each others company, we laughed at how we never have any awkward moments.

I find her attractive when she is dressed, she is very pretty and petite. She isnt fat at all, and I told her that becasue she thinks she is still fat, its just all skin.

I told her; and this is how i really feel even before this; that what we tried to do isn't everything in a relationship.

Shes been wanting plastic surgery for a long time and Ive supported her in that, but now I still want to support her but I dont wanna come off as a dik if I come across information for her. I told her if she still wants to do it that is should be for her not anyone else.

I feel horrible for what happened, I hurt her and thats not what I wanted. And it sux but her and I are both very understanding people lol and we never fight which is awesome.

I still care about her alot and want to have something with her, but I fear that the next time something comes up................I will go down. And i dont want to hurt her