Confusion, pain, love

Akiraesperian

Akiraesperian

School is out for the summer, so I have been spending more time with my friends. Lately there have been three girls in particular which have been taking up alot of my time, not my choice, but i dont mind either. My problem is this, girl #1 has been trying to get me to go out with her. When she brings it up I try to change the topic or show kind of a small annoyance to the discussion. Im not sure how to tell her I just want to be friends without being rude. Girl #3 is also friends with girls #1 and #2 but we have been flirting for a few weeks now and have been getting real close, but I cant ask her out without possibly damaging our friendship with girl #1. Girl #3 and myself planned a camping trip this weekend (which was recommended by girl #2) but girl #1 found out when she overheard a phone conversation about it so we invited her to come along. I have talked to girl #3 who said that if I did ask out girl #2 she would say yes. Should I ask girl #3 if she would like to formalize the relationship? Should I just try to remain friends? Any other ideas? Thanks for any advice you can throw my way

Reminds me of an old TV show called "Let's Make A Deal."

You need to play it straight with everybody. You are not in charge of other people's feelings but you ARE in charge of your own. Go where you want to with each girl. But if you are interested romantically in a specific lady, I think it's number 3, you should persue that and not worry about what the others will think.

Stop trying to control other people's feelings. Don't go out of your way to hurt someone but these other ladies don't have anything going with you at this time. If their feelings get a little hurt, it's their ego...nothing else.

Do what makes you happy. Unless you marry girl number 3, chances are you won't have any one of these ladies in your life a few years from now. Actually, it's possible even if you do marry her.

billy the kid

pick one and be true to her, you can not be true to them all unless you just stay friends... take the jump it's part of life, also the others will prob. dislike the one you choose be fore they show dislike towards you, but either way you choose do not be rude to any of them remember first they were your friends..

School is out for the summer, so I have been spending more time with my friends. Lately there have been three girls in particular which have been taking up alot of my time, not my choice, but i dont mind either. My problem is this, girl #1 has been trying to get me to go out with her. When she brings it up I try to change the topic or show kind of a small annoyance to the discussion. Im not sure how to tell her I just want to be friends without being rude. Girl #3 is also friends with girls #1 and #2 but we have been flirting for a few weeks now and have been getting real close, but I cant ask her out without possibly damaging our friendship with girl #1. Girl #3 and myself planned a camping trip this weekend (which was recommended by girl #2) but girl #1 found out when she overheard a phone conversation about it so we invited her to come along. I have talked to girl #3 who said that if I did ask out girl #2 she would say yes. Should I ask girl #3 if she would like to formalize the relationship? Should I just try to remain friends? Any other ideas? Thanks for any advice you can throw my way