Friendship turned intimate

Here's the situation:

I met this girl(work colleague) about 4 months ago. We clicked really well and spent a lot of time together. About 2 months ago, things turned physical (kissing,sex etc.). The problem is that she has a boyfriend that she has been with for 4 years. We have been seeing each other almost daily since then. We talked about her choosing between me or the other guy, and she says she is confused. Her emotions towards me keep fluctuating daily and I try to be as supportive to her as I can, knowing that she is in a predicament. She says I have better qualities than her current boyfriend, that she is falling in love with me and would like to be in a relationship with me, however, she does not want to break up with her boyfriend. I am also falling in love with her, but find it hard to completely give myself to her because of the situation.

Although I would like to be with her, I definitely do not want to be emotionally played.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. She cheated on her bf with you, she'll cheat on you with some new guy.

This girl is playing you for a fool. Run now while you still can.

Why are you allowing this to happen, letting yourself fall inlove with her when you know she's got a boyfriend..Of 4 years. She is being selfish by putting herself in this situation and YOU are going to get hurt.

Sorry, but the best thing you can do for yourself is end it and tell her to call you if she ever breaks up with her boyfriend. If you stay and choose this path, you'll be the OM (other man) in her life, the guy who makes her feel good, the guy who puts her first, thinks she's wonderful..All the meanwhile she's having her cake and eating it too.

Another thing for you to think about..The boyfriend. How he is going to feel when (never say never) he finds out she's cheated on him. You want her by default? He breaks it off with her and then she comes to you. Pretend you're her bf of 4 years and then she cheats on you with someone else. Imagine how you'd feel.

My suggestion is you keep in mind two things:

1) In situations like yours, the already attached partner almost always ends up dumping the new guy. Not necessarily because she likes her BF better, but just because staying with him is easier.

2) If she is willing to od this with you behind her boyfriend's back, how long do you think she'll be doing it with someone else behind your back?