She just sees me as a friend, don't know what to do.

agentsmith

• 2 weeks later...

The thing about my situation is that she said she doesnt just see me as a friend but she wants to build our friendship stronger so that i elt my anger towrds her fade, n order to date. But im thinking what the **** is there build ive weve been friends for 13 years?? u no what I mean? advice anyone? I feel as though I should just distant myself from her and let myself meet someone new and only then will I see if she realizes what she lost. Im done trying, im letting ehr come to me and if she doesnt then so be it, she wasnt the girl for me and im walking out of her life for good.

I see what you're saying. Then you need to differentiate between pursuing and PROPERLY pursuing. If you pursue a friend THE RIGHT WAY, I'd say you have a 50/50 shot of getting her, depending on the situation.

It's just all these people complaining about being stuck in the friend zone when they're doing everything wrong. I think A LOT of people who are stuck in the friend zone are ONLY they're because they're doing everything wrong. I think it's mutual a lot of the time and we're just too stupid or insecure to figure out how to transition it.

NOtice the same common denomintor here, it's always, "It depends on the situaiton"

There is no way to "pinpoint" or "target" the correct way to "properly" pursue a woman, you just have to leave it at chance, and if it was meant to be , it was meant to be.

NOtice the same common denomintor here, it's always, "It depends on the situaiton"

There is no way to "pinpoint" or "target" the correct way to "properly" pursue a woman, you just have to leave it at chance, and if it was meant to be , it was meant to be.

That's such BS. That saying means you're not going to try. If the OP had left it to chance he wouldn't be with his dream girl now.