Re: my best friend is in luv with me

You have to be one hell of a woman to be the only female a gay guy has ever fallen in love with.

Sadly, you would be taking incredible chances upgrading your relationship with him. Relationships are difficult enough as it is without throwing in the radical ingredients of homosexuality or bisexuality and your guy seeing other men and introducing them to you.

Let him know you are highly honored by being the object of his affections but a very close friendship will do just fine.

You need to befriend and grow in love with a male who is solely devoted to romancing the opposite sex, who is not confused about his sexuality and who will not complicate your life as a relationship with your friend would do.

You need a man who is not scared of the feelings of loving a woman and a man who knows how to love a woman.

I can understand you having special feelings for him but don't mistake your deep love for a longtime friend with the love you would feel for a man who could give you true, genuine, untainted heterosexual romance.

Go rent the movie "Tootsie," the 1981 movie starring Dustin Hoffman and Jessica Lange. You will love it and truly identify with the plot.