is he hot for me or just horny???

My best guy friend who I have been friends with for over 2 years now has been acting different. It started about 3 weeks or so ago... we have talked about sex from time to time over the years but nothing as much as lately. First , He told me not to sleep with anyone when I go to Greece... then he send me a text late the next night saying " thank you for being my friend. I strongly feel god has amazing plans for us". Figured it meant our friendship.

He started going to a christian church like 6 months ago and stopped talking about it ...and I stopped also because I know he has a girlfriend and he wants to stay faithful to her even though she lives in a different country. I have told him also that I dont want to have sex with just anyone and am waiting for someone I care about.

We are two very very sexual people and we know everything about eachother .. if we ever did have sex we, we would know exactly what eachother like... and we are alike in what we like!!!

Wed when he came over he looked at my boobs right when I opened the door and didnt even look at my face before he hugged me. he also told me that he couldnt sleep the night before. when I asked why he said" cuz I had a hard on". then said he was joking. Before he left I thought he was going to hug me again but he just got close to me then backed off. He said he was going to give me a chest bump but realized I had boobs. wtf??? he knows I have them .. he was staring at the earlier!!

Anyway, we started talking about what triggers our horniness... and it has become a joke and we tell eachother... " your triggering me, stop" if it gets to much. Our dicussions have become very graphic ... mostly from him. I dont tell him as much.

Well, today after our thanksgiving dinner... he waited till my parents left before he left and hung around for a little while. He as telling me that he was depressed and I told him I kind of felt the same way. He said it was because we need sex. started telling me that it would be nice on a holiday to have sex all day and lay around with a girlfriend. Then tells me exactly how it should go the first round and what he likes.

before he left he said " enjoy your vibrator" WWWHHAAT???

Does he know it gets me going Or is he totally oblivious to what he is doing?? I have caught him staring at me... but that doesnt mean anything.

Does he see me like a buddy ... like kinda like a guy???

Any insight???