I don't know what to do

Brad

I don't know what to do.

I've been seeing this girl for the last 5 months now. I'm not attracted to her anymore and I want to break it off.

Please someone tell me how I should do this 'cause I'm no good at breaking up.

"Breaking up is hard to do...." as the song goes. But you've got to do it if you've lost that lovin' feeling. Break it to her gently. Afte rall, she shared 5 months of her life with you. Try honesty - it may hurt at first but she'll appreciate it when her broken heart has mended. Just remember, there's no turning back, so be very sure. For all you know, she too may have lost interest in the relationship. Hopefully, your next relationship will be for keeps.

I don't know what to do. I've been seeing this girl for the last 5 months now. I'm not attracted to her anymore and I want to break it off. Please someone tell me how I should do this 'cause I'm no good at breaking up.

I don't know what to do.

I've been seeing this girl for the last 5 months now. I'm not attracted to her anymore and I want to break it off. Please someone tell me how I should do this 'cause I'm no good at breaking up. tell her how you feel. thats all there is to it.

be gentle but honest. don't wait forever, there is nothing like finding out that the person who you have been sharing your heart with doesn't love you and hasn't for a while. just be yourself and sympathetic. the truth hurts, but lies hurt more..

THERE IS ALWAYS AN ANSWER TO EVERYTHING.

ASK HER WHAT SHE FEELS ABOUT YOU AND TELL HER THINGS ARE NOT WORKING OUT FOR YOU AND HER SHE WILL UNDERSTAND CAUSE I'M A GIRL GIVING YOU AN ANSWER ON WHAT TO TELL HER, TELL HER WHAT YOUR HEART FEELS

I think you should , tell her you don't like her anymore , and never see her again , just pure and simple, well i think it would be hard for another guy , it's just that i'm not a guy. Well you can tell her that you are sorry , and tell her that you can't see her anymore.. well i have to get going , take care , and i hope you get the strength to do that , well talk to you later!!!

Wow, I'm probably twice your age and been seeing a guy for five yeats and he said he's not attracted to me any more. some things never change. Whatever you do, do not start seeing anyone else until you break if off with her completely. be totally honest. the truth will hurt, but she will thank you in the end. no one ever gets good and breaking up.