can't tell if she is interested

hello, i am brand new here (as in i just registered not even 5 minutes ago). i'm looking forward to browsing the forums and hopefully handing out some good advice. i could use some from all of you right now. here's my situation:

i have this friend. i've known her for a couple years now. but over the past 5 months or so i've been having very strong feelings for her, but because i consider her such a good friend i've been very hesitant to try and take the next step so i don't put our friendship in jeopardy. we do hang out alone on occasion (on avg. i would say i see her once every 4 weeks). i've taken her to 3 weddings as my "date", as well as to the occasional baseball game, coffee shop, etc. typical date settings. but its always just been "hanging out". we've never kissed or had any physical relationship other than some flirtatious touching, and slow dancing. she has asked me to hang out every so often, she asked me out to dinner not to long ago. i really feel she might be interested me, but she has such a flirty personality towards everyone it is hard to tell. we do have several mutual friends, but recently she will only hang out with that group of people if she knows i'll be there. i know this isn't much information to go by but what are your thoughts? should i take a shot? thanks!

edit: i should also add she once in a while talks about her ex, as well as past "hookups". i'm guessing this isn't a good sign.

Edited by mifflin90
left out impt. info

Once you develop string feelings without knowing hers, you ruined it because you change the way you act. Since she talks to you about her ex's, then yes, you most likely are in the friend zone.

Youre not really friends anymore since you like her, and if she rejects you, you might not want to hang with her anymore, so its time to move in for a kiss. Build up some attraction from her, and then move in. You have to tkae a chance so you can stop thinking about her, and you have to ruin the friendship. You dont have a choice, it has to be done. You can either move in for the kiss, or stop talking to her altogether and find a girl that actually likes you.

If she flirts with you the same way she flirts with everyone, then she doesnt see you any differently than she sees them.