a girl who wants more then friends?

Hey,

I got the best advice on this forum and now have another question. I met this girl 7 years ago. We were introduced by a mutual friend of whom nither of us speak to. I guess we grew apart.

This girl had a boyfriend at the time but he lived in another country and niether of them was going to move with the other. Me being the nice guy or sap that I am decided I wouldnt want someone stepping to my girlfriend so I will just let it be.

In the begining this girl was totally into me. All the signs were there and she was giving me mixed signals as well.(she later admited to this)

Long story short I did not wait around for her to break up with her boyfriend so I just found another chick.

Met this new girl. Ended up staying with her for 5 years marry her then she joins the navy and at 29 meets a 20 year old marine who she idolizes and never felt a love like this before(based on her away messages, you can find that story in my other thread lol)

So the old girl who I was friends with. Has a boyfriend again. But when we hang out she uses terms of endearment towards me and even grabbed my ass today. Then she speaks about her friend who got married and asked me "would you marry me?".

She was joking of course but I just found it odd that she is doing these little things after 6 years. I totally think the spark is there and that her boyfriend is just a "fill in" but morally I am not jaded but at the same time something should have happened between us already.

I mean with my wife I was faithful 100 percent all the way and I still got burnt.

What is my course of action? I dont want to be that guy that steals the girl away but at the same time I think she wants to be stolen?

I mean if I can steal her away from somebody then that would be somebody could easily steal her away? Or does my history with her play a bigger role?

• 1 month later...

If her relationship is solid.. leave it be

If its on the rocks.. show her a better life