I want my girlfriend back

Jeff-Loves-Katie

Jeff-Loves-Katie

I am so in love with my ex-gf shes also in love with me. We are having a problem we fight about me not expressing my feelings. Its like i try to and i think im tryin but what i think is tryin hard is really barely trying in the real world. We are broken up because of this and until it changes we won't get back. So I need some advice on how to express my feelings to her i love her and want to make her happy but right now im causing alot of stress in her life so its best to be broken up for now but i need some advice on expressing my feelings PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Picking different parents would have helped a lot.

You undoubtedly were raised in a family that was emotionally unexpressive. You have also probably been shy as a result and you find it difficult to express your feelings for other people. Perhaps you are afraid or ashamed to do so.

Because all this comes from childhood, you have to do a lot of work on yourself. It really helps to get professional guidance from a professional therapist or counsellor.

The fact that you are totally aware of the problem is a great step forward. If seeing a professional is not a practical thing for you to do, go to a bookstore or library in the self-help section and read some books on emotions, dysfunctional families, etc. You will find strategies there that may help you.

But the biggest help you will get is from yourself. Just a little at a time, you have to crawl out of your shell and become more expressive and open. With baby steps you can make it.

You have the insight so all you have to do now is the work. There is no magic formula. It's something you just have to do. If you are afraid of taking risks, then you may as well just give up on love.

If your family made you feel uncomfortable about expressing your emotions, you'll come out of your shell eventually but not soon enough for this lady...unless you motivate yourself.

Get the help you need, read the books that will be helpful...and start praticing, little by little, by complimenting your lady, telling her how much you appreciate her, how much you love her, etc. and don't let up. She's not looking for a temporary fix here. She's looking for a new PERMANENT you!!!

first of all if your girlfriend really did understnad you she would accept the fact that you are uable to express your feelings. its a two way thing.

some people are more expressive than others. and you just happened to be one of them who is not completely comfortable with that.

that doesn't mean that you don't love her. she just probably needs some reasurance.

if you just can't find the words to express how you feel, show her in another way.

its the little things that make a difference. believe me, from a girls point of view.

surprise her with a visit or something, girls love surprises.

anyway i hope i could help, good luck.

I am so in love with my ex-gf shes also in love with me. We are having a problem we fight about me not expressing my feelings. Its like i try to and i think im tryin but what i think is tryin hard is really barely trying in the real world. We are broken up because of this and until it changes we won't get back. So I need some advice on how to express my feelings to her i love her and want to make her happy but right now im causing alot of stress in her life so its best to be broken up for now but i need some advice on expressing my feelings PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!