Bad Kisser

i've been talking to this guy i had met through a friend. about one week ago we had gone on a date and i was determined to plant him a kiss. so the night finally came to an end. i went to make my move and he gave me the cheek!........twice! i found out that he did it out of "respect" for me. but that's not the problem. last night he dropped me off and sitting in his car in my drive he said that he wouldn't let me go without a kiss. here's the thing he is incredibly bad! he just sites there and open and closes his mouth repeatedly. what do i do?

Well, I have has some great kissing lessons from girls when I was first getting my start...so why not just tell him how you like to be kissed.

Lead the action like you would lead a dance. First tell him verbally how you enjoy this universal pleasure and then show him. Be gentle and patient. Don't put him down or make fun of him. Let him know that everybody is different, that you really like him, and would like to show him what pleases you.

If after a few times he doesn't get the idea of what you like and follow your lead, either resolve yourself to the fact that he is somewhat dense or go find a better kisser.

thanks for the advice and i agree. but honestly how can i do it in a way so i don't offend him? should i sit there and tell him a play by play about what to do with his lips, tongue and so on? you know what i mean?

Well, I have has some great kissing lessons from girls when I was first getting my start...so why not just tell him how you like to be kissed.

Lead the action like you would lead a dance. First tell him verbally how you enjoy this universal pleasure and then show him. Be gentle and patient. Don't put him down or make fun of him. Let him know that everybody is different, that you really like him, and would like to show him what pleases you. If after a few times he doesn't get the idea of what you like and follow your lead, either resolve yourself to the fact that he is somewhat dense or go find a better kisser.

It's usually in the kiss. If he is a bad kisser to begin with, he always will be. No matter what you do to help him it will not change him, trust me!!! In my experience someone who has great "passion" likes to kiss with the mouth closed to begin with. I think your guy needs to watch more kissing movies. What is he? a fish?

thanks for the advice and i agree. but honestly how can i do it in a way so i don't offend him? should i sit there and tell him a play by play about what to do with his lips, tongue and so on? you know what i mean?