How to react

Can someone tell me how should I react?

So me and this guy that I just recently met from school had gone to movie the night before Thanksgiving. It wasn't intended to be a date, but he was being nice to me the whole night. After movie was already 1AM, he said he would walk me home, which is a long travel compare to where he lives in the city. I don't think he is the type of guy that wants to take a girl home because of other intensions. He was just going take me home and leave, but I asked him to stay a little bit before he heads back home again. We were having midnight snacks and talking about different things. We came across the topic of my exbf, and he asked if I want an relationship now. I can tell he is interested, but we barely know about each other. By the time I want to hit the bed was already 3AM, train must be running slow compare to day time, with the feeling of not letting him get home by 5 in the morning, I suggested him to stay for the night. Things happened, and we woke up being "together". The next few days we kept in contact and saw each other twice. We both agreed we wanted to know more about each other first, but the intimacy happened, and I am confused how I should react now. We both just entered the Finals month this week, with extremely lots of project to work on, we don't have time to hang out. He hasn't been contacting, and I felt weird. Even with the extremely busy schedule, I believe if he cares, he will at least text me and see how I am doing, however, none.

Can someone tell me what I should do now?

He is busy. You are busy. He is trying to give you space to figure things out and to get on with your work...take the opportunity! Wait till after finals to sort it out.

• Author

The problem here is, I don't think he plan on talking about it, or do anything about it, but let it flow. He will be flying back home for Christmas, so as I, which are two different countries with a time difference of 15 hours. Sigh.

CAll him and ask him if he wants to get together one last time. If he says no, ask him if he still wants to continue seeing you. If you get anything other than a "Yes", then you know where you stand.