tired and confused

i met dat girl 2 years ago and we became friends

i realy never sa her more than a friend but during this past year , feelings for her started to appear

she was dating and had a bf of course, so i didnt say anything and tried to hide it the best way i could

i tried to date other girls and had some not lasting realtion ships

but since xmas we had been starting to spend lots of time together and my feelings grow more for her

my most fear came true, i was in love with her, and every day i tlk to her , spent time with her i discovered more than a best friend, a soul mate

my friend told me to tell her how i felt

and i night when i was taking her home i told her dat i liked her since 1 year ago and i didnt want to tell her dat cause i was scared to geperdize our good friend relation ship

the situation was acward and she didnt espect this coming

she told me dat she wanted to stay friends and she left the car to her house, took 3 minutes, i dont think i did a good job.

now we hang out together and talk more than ever

and i feel closet to her now dat i dont have that truth to hide

but i still love her

and i cant stand it anymore

i want to talk to some one about this , but she is my best friend and it would be her i told dat, but i cant cause she's the one i love so mutch

and i dont know what to do ?????

should i try to kisss her still

take her hand

iam confused, sad , unhappy

some times i whished i never had met her and started to have thse feelin's

please someone give me some advice

i need hapinees in my life , and heach passin day i sufer and love her more and more and more and more

what should i doooooo???????????

greg

Somewhat Damaged

Ok I speak from experience here...

Right now you're in the "I wanna be your buddy mode" but that's not what you want. So you'll have to change your bevahior and see if you get more results. Now you'll say "I don't want to loose the friendship", right? You don't want the friendship, you already have it but you're still "confused, sad, unhappy" (your words).

On changing your beviahior :

Be independant, unpredictable and self-confident, in other words DON'T BE ONE OF THOSES TOO NICE "lovesick puppy" GUY. Girls hate that. If she still doesn't seems interested then MOVE ON. Life is too short dude! She's not the only girl in the world and anyway, how could you consider someone who doesn't love you the way you want your soulmate??? You're not the only person involved.

I know it's hard, like I said I've been there and believe me if you don't do something RIGHT NOW it isn't going to be beautiful. You have to choice, it's up to you...

Good Luck

i met dat girl 2 years ago and we became friends i realy never sa her more than a friend but during this past year , feelings for her started to appear she was dating and had a bf of course, so i didnt say anything and tried to hide it the best way i could i tried to date other girls and had some not lasting realtion ships but since xmas we had been starting to spend lots of time together and my feelings grow more for her my most fear came true, i was in love with her, and every day i tlk to her , spent time with her i discovered more than a best friend, a soul mate my friend told me to tell her how i felt

and i night when i was taking her home i told her dat i liked her since 1 year ago and i didnt want to tell her dat cause i was scared to geperdize our good friend relation ship the situation was acward and she didnt espect this coming she told me dat she wanted to stay friends and she left the car to her house, took 3 minutes, i dont think i did a good job. now we hang out together and talk more than ever and i feel closet to her now dat i dont have that truth to hide but i still love her and i cant stand it anymore i want to talk to some one about this , but she is my best friend and it would be her i told dat, but i cant cause she's the one i love so mutch and i dont know what to do ????? should i try to kisss her still take her hand iam confused, sad , unhappy some times i whished i never had met her and started to have thse feelin's please someone give me some advice i need hapinees in my life , and heach passin day i sufer and love her more and more and more and more what should i doooooo??????????? greg