Alass!!! Hiding

Dave1234

ALASS!!!!@#@$$###$ it is i dave that havfeht returned form the false wall that i hidith mss german the gudence conslor well thee consible sent me to er office for to speak about lurking in approprite places and endevors such as i will tell%%$$#@@!@$% such as i will tell you maybe just once or twice in the false wall behind dressing-room!!!!!!!!!! well to this i will tell you that i dave did not t ake any lurid photographs but maybe imagined of a little bit of a dick-lay with carly and maybe iof maya even though she may have a big birth-mark on her busom???????? well of a man-woman in a love-manner what is it to do??? do a man-woman love others of its beastial-kind or is it in love with a man with love-pole or woman with love-canal???????????????????????????????????????????????????? ^%)(&$&WUFL>jv`tc[go'hreghg well i dave have all sorts of neat stuff which i keep in the hiding-place which i will reveal only a small amount i have a single surgical-glove i have a rotting orange as a science project i have a PIZZA-CUTTER!!! i have a single-stocking and i have jeremy hfhjhkjjshdfjk43807287 .................,,,,,,,,,,, ,<<<<<<<<<well i have many a-hiding place so do not try to find me and you can know that maybe me dave is just around hiding somewhere with no harm done

well what is it just not even fro a little bit of a dick-lay but just for a please hand-job in a love-image????????????????????????????????? well even joel who i see his bouncing man-boobs has a fat-pig-like woman for a love-creature but she too looks bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gytuyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

98999d

Dave, if you don't stop thinking about dick-lay all the time, you are going to end up in jail. You should not hide and spy on women. You should not startle strange women in the store. You need to learn about LOVE before any dick-lay.

Keep going to that counsellor, Dave. Please.