Guys - would you like to have a 3some with your gf and another woman??

maybe you should look up a forum that's part of a site on poly-amory, it'd give you more input from people who participate in this kind of lifestyle.

personally speaking, I'd shoot my husband if he suggested that. Fantasies are one thing, but I don't think it'd translate well into reality because of all the "practical" issues you've got to contend with: the emotional aspect, the hygiene/cleanliness aspect, the safety aspect ... there are just too many unknowns that could make it go wrong.

If you're going to get involved in this kind of lifestyle, but know that you've got some emotional security issues, maybe you should wait until you're in a relationship where you don't have so much to lose, where you don't have a strong emotional investment in the other person, like when you've just started having sex. Then everything's fair game.

I remember a friend from college telling me about getting invited to sit in while an autopsy was being performed. Once you got used to the idea that autopsy going on, it really wasn't so bad, he said; the trick was to take a hanky with some nondescript cologne sprinkled on it so that if you smelled the fluids from the body, the perfume would scent it. And you picked something that you neither liked or disliked so you wouldn't associate that smell with the autopsy ... my thought is that you do the same when it comes to sex that involves more than just one partner. you don't want to associate the person you love with the event itself if it doesn't turn out the way you'd hoped.

Originally posted by toots307

I agree Vivid - but how do you turn off those emotions???

Ecstacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$###########%%%%%<<<<<

Even if you and your partner are open-minded, mature, and purely kinky, bringing in a third party opens the door to potential problems that relationships don't need. It could start out innocent enough but insecurity, jealousy and sexual problems between you and your partner could develop. My worst fear would be that the other woman and my man would enjoy themselves more than they would be enjoying me. I don't believe sex is a thing to be shared, it should be a special thing between two people who love each other.

I've read it silently, and I'd just like to offer my answer to your question, without a huge mass of condescending rationalizations.

So what do people think? Will it destroy our relationship??

Yes.

• Author

Well we talked last night and my bf told me that it's just a fantasy and we should keep it that way. I think that's for the best and I'm happy to hear he agrees.

Thanks for everyone's input.