qusetion about love

question

we'd dated a couple of months when i first said it, meant as love between friends, but he freaked out thinking I was trying to catch him or something!

and then for me, it grew into something more, so I chased him another couple of years (nicely, of course!) just being that invaluable "friend with benefits" until something clicked and we started talking marriage.

I said that I loved him first because he was in a fairly vulnerable position and I wanted him to know that no matter what he said, I loved him anyway. At the time, I meant it as a friend, but it's grown to be so much more since then, and I've known deeper levels of love than ever before. I'm thinking that happened three months into the relationship, seven months into the relation-date-ship thing.

It was about three months into the relationship. He said to me, "What's wrong? You look like you're worried about something." I said, "I'm afraid I might be falling in love with you." He said, "Well, it's too late for me - I already AM in love with you." :love:

My husband and I were dating about 6 months before he told me that he loved me. He said it first. We were getting pretty serious. It was kind of a suprise though. But it was really sweet. It was the first time a guy told me that he loved me! :love:

In my last relationship, it was about two weeks in. I knew it, and we were laying in bed, and I said, "Mary...I want to tell you something, and you don't have to say anything back. I don't want you to say anything back because you feel obligated to, okay?" and she said okay, and I said, "I love you." She cuddled up with me and kissed me and hugged me and we both got back into our sleeping positions. About twenty minutes later, I hear her say, "Kevin?" and I turn to her and she says, "I love you too."

It was probably one of the most amazing moments of my life.