she like him he likes her but as a freind

NINEBREAKER

i was not sure where to put this.

me and a freind are working on a book. i make the story the freind fixes my spelling and improper use of punctuation and grammar.

anyways i'm working on a book. now the book is a comedy with 3 diffrent parts to it. the first part being a trip to new york so main guy's freind can meet a girl he met on the internet. this part is a romance(hence why i am asking for help here)

in the story the main character encounters an old freind of his. a girl named cindy. cindy is 16 years of age while the main character brad is 18. the two of them have a history together seeing as though they were best freinds in child hood. cindy's parents split up and cindy moves away.

now cindy is madly in love with brad and has nicknamed hims "schmoopsie" while brad just looks at her like a younger sister.

now cindy's sister didnt move away when the parents split. so her sister who is named tiffany has seen brad through the ages. tiffany is a complete bitch who will at times hit brad for minor things. but she dosnt hate him. she just is extremely annoyed with him.

now the part i have severe writers block on is a conversation between these two sisters about brad. brad is a social misfit pretty much the town loser who dosnt care about anything while tiffany and cindy are the hot preppy girls.

so how should this conversation play out.