Read this Please

Have been with my girl for 3 months.Never been in love before, and thought that would neve fall in love. But she came along and completely changed me. I became more caring towards everyone in life. I have been having feelings, and emotions, that I would never have imagines possible for me to experience.

I know LOVE is very strong word for this, but defnitely I am headed towards that direction, and I have a very good feeling I am getting there. I have not told her that I love her.

Was afraid that I would scare off. Do you think 3 months does make sense? People tell me, no its too early for you to be in love, but you just dont count god damn days or months, and 1 day decide that you are in love,,,,,I LOVE HER, what can I do....But dont wanna sound like a child. she feels strongly too towards me, but I was thinking she may not love me at this stage as I love her,,,,,,,,

how do I tell her this,,,,,,never told a person "I LOVE YOU" except to my mom maybe and relatives..... :))

any advice would be appreciated

thanks

I think three months is plenty of time. However, to keep from making a fool of yourself, you have to do a little digging to see just how she feels about you.

If you've been paying attention to her words and actions, you should know by now if she would be receptive to that strong of an emotion coming from you.

You are the only person who can decide when to tell her. If you are sure she is very fond of you, and you are in the middle of a very romantic moment with her, go for it.

If she doesn't know what her feelings are, she won't say anything. If she says she doesn't have the same feelings, let her know that's quite OK. You appreciate her being around so you can feel love for her.

Good luck. Saying this stuff the first time is always rough.

We are very intimate with each other, she even wrote 2 or 3 very romantic letters ( emails) for me.....So you think she would be receptive of me saying this... :))

I noticed, she will hesitate...even though she would want to tell me this, I noticed, that she always wants to know what I think of certain things, as if she wants to compare my feelings to hers, and then decide whether her feelings are "right" or not.... She is afraid I think to completely let her guard down, and give in completely, but I see that she REALLY wants to be close with me, I think as soon as she sees that I give in, and commit, she will too...otherwise, she is being very cautios and careful about what to say, and act,,but sometimes she cant hide,,,and reveals how much she want to be with me

I think three months is plenty of time. However, to keep from making a fool of yourself, you have to do a little digging to see just how she feels about you. If you've been paying attention to her words and actions, you should know by now if she would be receptive to that strong of an emotion coming from you. You are the only person who can decide when to tell her. If you are sure she is very fond of you, and you are in the middle of a very romantic moment with her, go for it. If she doesn't know what her feelings are, she won't say anything. If she says she doesn't have the same feelings, let her know that's quite OK. You appreciate her being around so you can feel love for her. Good luck. Saying this stuff the first time is always rough.

Hi Tony!

You said that you have never felt this way before..Tell her that, and than say; I love you, honey. (Or something like that)

I said that to my ex boyfriend, and It worked.. I said it after 2 months..

Tell her that you have never felt this way before..If I was that girl, I would love you more! :)

Good luck, pal.

So what is the problem then?? Just tell her that you love her and take it from their.. you are going to kill yourself wondering about something instead of taking a chance and really enjoying being in love...

Have been with my girl for 3 months.Never been in love before, and thought that would neve fall in love. But she came along and completely changed me. I became more caring towards everyone in life. I have been having feelings, and emotions, that I would never have imagines possible for me to experience. I know LOVE is very strong word for this, but defnitely I am headed towards that direction, and I have a very good feeling I am getting there. I have not told her that I love her. Was afraid that I would scare off. Do you think 3 months does make sense? People tell me, no its too early for you to be in love, but you just dont count god damn days or months, and 1 day decide that you are in love,,,,,I LOVE HER, what can I do....But dont wanna sound like a child. she feels strongly too towards me, but I was thinking she may not love me at this stage as I love her,,,,,,,,

how do I tell her this,,,,,,never told a person "I LOVE YOU" except to my mom maybe and relatives..... :)) any advice would be appreciated thanks

If you really feel that you love her, tell her. It's not the end of the world if she doesn't say it back. So your ego might be bruised, and perhaps you'll feel you need to move on because your feelings are stronger than hers. Best time to tell her - after you've made love (if you're indulging) whisper it in her ear just after climax. If you're not at that stage - tell her in a fun situation like when you're at a club or the beach. Again, whispering it in her ear is a nice touch!