Using friend as a tool

rockmanmegaman

rockmanmegaman

I know a friend that often uses my other friend as a tool (either by tricking them to send their assessment 2 them or getting other stuffs). So I told my friend that is being use about it, however, that friend revealed that he allowing my other friend 2 use him like a tool for his benefits also (This is the benefits he said, the more hwk and assessment he allows her to copy, the more dumber she'll get and the more he helps her in other stuff, the more she'll trust him and so if anything happens later on, he can use her instead). After hearing that I got pretty much freaked out as I never thought it can be sophisticated and I probably can't adapt to a world if it's fool of things like this.

So... both your friends know and are using each other then? How they treat other people is also an indication of how they can treat you... if you let it. Bear that in mind.

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends leave footprints in your heart. So to handle yourself use your head; to handle others use your heart.;)

(Took me a long time to realise the truth in this).