I want my boyfrind back

starr106@excite .com

starr106@excite .com

We have been broken up for two weeks, he just called me today and told me he was in the hospital because he tried to comite suicide. He's been dating a girl wich she just had a baby and woun't let him get DNa test done. But every time we get together, he's back with her. He claims he loves me.We have benn seeing for 2 years. I just don't know what to do, please help me

OK, now let me get this straight.

1. He called you and told you he was in the hospital because he tried to commit suicide. Suicide attempts are the ultimate guilt manipulation game. Screw that crap!!!

2. He broke up with you TWO weeks ago and the girl he's been dating just had a baby and it might be his. He's upset because she won't let him find out if he's the dad. So the chick had sex with a number of guys around that time and doesn't know who the father is. And while he was seeing you she might have been pregnant with his baby. Isn't that special!!!

3. Let's see. This girl just had a baby and he might be the father...but you have been seeing him for two years. Unless she had an extremely long gestation period, I think he cheated on you but I'll get back with you on that one.

4. Everytime you get back with him, he's back with her. I wish you could draw a diagram of that for me. It's such an interesting concept.

For what to do:

Find a boyfriend who feels you are the most special lady in the world, will treat you that way and not cheat on you, will not try to commit suicide to get you and others to feel sorry for him (he's sorry enough as it is), a boyfriend who will stay with you when he's dating you and not with another chick as well....I guess what I am trying to say is to find a guy with his head screwed on right. To see what this looks like, look in an encyclopedia under "anatomy."

GET AWAY FROM THIS GUY. You couldn't find a worse specimen of a man if you tried a thousand years...well, maybe, but he's way up there.