went to log into facebook on my girlfriends computer and it came up on her page (she had stayed logged in... i was curious so I hit inbox , i dont know why as i do trust but then i saw something

It was my girlfriends birthday and she got delivered a box with a teddy and champaign and she thought it was me .... but then it turns out it wasnt me - (my delivery turned up later) - she told me it was her cousin in the states who sent it

Back to facebook ... i see this message writing to some guy (an old friend who lives in the states) we live in the UK and this guy has previously been sending her messages on her wall - she calls him the most sleazy bloke ever and to be honest I have not thought much about it as she will never see this guy

she is in love with me - she tells me on a daily basis but what the hell do i do - I saw this message from her to him saying wow thanks so amazing getting your present your the best and ps loved the note -

Now what the hell do i do - admit that i saw her message and admit i invaded her privacy ? Its making me feel sick that she lied that it was her cousin . Am i really gonna break up with her over this? is it worth me bringing it up ... its just making me feel sick thinking about the lie !! I know why she lied - she knew my reaction would be to throw the present away etc - what she sees as an over reaction

Advice?

went to log into facebook on my girlfriends computer and it came up on her page (she had stayed logged in... i was curious so I hit inbox , i dont know why as i do trust but then i saw something

It was my girlfriends birthday and she got delivered a box with a teddy and champaign and she thought it was me .... but then it turns out it wasnt me - (my delivery turned up later) - she told me it was her cousin in the states who sent it

Back to facebook ... i see this message writing to some guy (an old friend who lives in the states) we live in the UK and this guy has previously been sending her messages on her wall - she calls him the most sleazy bloke ever and to be honest I have not thought much about it as she will never see this guy

she is in love with me - she tells me on a daily basis but what the hell do i do - I saw this message from her to him saying wow thanks so amazing getting your present your the best and ps loved the note -

Now what the hell do i do - admit that i saw her message and admit i invaded her privacy ? Its making me feel sick that she lied that it was her cousin . Am i really gonna break up with her over this? is it worth me bringing it up ... its just making me feel sick thinking about the lie !! I know why she lied - she knew my reaction would be to throw the present away etc - what she sees as an over reaction

Advice?

yes you tell the complete truth but don't let her spin this on you. She took an inappropriate facebook gift and lied about who it was from. If she really hates this guy so much then it shouldn't be a problem. Just beware, the guy that girls usually like are the ones they talk bad about

I totally agree. and by the way, if there is any trouble at all in a relationship, social sites will bring it out. I maintain that places like FB, MS and Tagged are Relationship Killers. don't be surprised if this guy is not the only one. When good looking women post things on FB, the guys tend to come out of the woodwork to respond to a thread in hopes of getting an "in" with somebody. I like to call it "Fawn Fests"

as in

Hot chick Post..."I have a hangnail"

droves of idiots in followups...

"Get better baby, sweety, sugar, sexy, etc.".

It's pretty pathetic but it happens all day long at those places

Honesty is good here. Yes I suggest you let her know, and give her a chance to respond...but watch out for her coming back with the invasion of privacy issue, mist likely she will. But remember if she had nothing to hide she would have let you know in the first place, right?

Call her on it. Tell her you know her gift was not from her cousin, (don't reveal your source), then see her response.