new to this.....

HEY GUYS I HAVE NEVER POSTED IN THIS SUBJECT FORUM BEFORE, IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE COPING SECTION FROM A BAD BREAK UP I WENT THROUGH. I ORIGINALLY PUT IT IN THE COPING SECTION HOWEVER I FEEL THIS POST IS MORE SUITABLE FOR THIS....

Welllllllll this forum helped me through some of my darkest hours concerning my ex boyfriend, Im pleased to say im 99% over the ex that made me originally even sign upto this website!! I see him out with other girls etc, it doesnt bother me anymore but I have found myself caught up AGAIN....this time with someone else.

I have known this guy for a long time, im friends with his brother too etc, he is sooooooooo not attractive!! My ex was an amazing lookin guy but my god he knew it, D is quiet, i think thats what attracted me to him,) we started becoming very close friends and things went further.... to be honest we both made it clear that we didnt want a relationship, he said to me he doesnt have a job and not much to offer me, i appreciated his honesty alot, he really is a nice person you know. We kinda gave each other the status as ''seeing each other'' anyway the past few months have been amazing, hes like my best friend, yeah he doesnt have much and hes not the best lookin guy ever but he makes me laugh and is a lovely person, everybody round here loves him. I was happy with how things were, nothing heavy etc until this girl has come around....

When he was younger he dated a girl for 5 years, hes 24 now, they split up four years ago! So it was very much first love, teenage love etc. She has since gone on to have 2 children but has just split up with the father, she has now come back into his life, I dont know the in's and outs but i know she is messin with his head (she wants him back i think??) Its been four years and guys i need your feedback, He said to me the fact she has children now is a huge turnoff as he always wanted his own family but it is hard for him, I do kinda understand what he means and his head is confused, we have already argued about it tonight, I'll be honest, I really do feel upset about this and i did find myself crying to myself, I am preparing myself for him 2 get back with her. when i said this to him he told me to stop assuming things etc etc. I said to him maybe i liked him a little more than i should have let myself, he said 2 me he had 2 control his feelings for me and not get himself too involved with me.

I'm not in serious heartbreak like before but that awful ache i used 2 feel over my ex, a tiny little bit of that came tonight, my cheeks burnt when he told me about her, i could really do with ur feedback?? Do i smile and let him go?? do i leave him to pursue things with her??? I feel like he should be mine, she had him, she let him go, shes had her children etc, whys she sniffing around now just because she realised she had a good thing?? Please give me some guidance folks xx

In my opinion, right now the action really isn't on you. I mean, certainly you can decide if you want to wait for him or run, but he is the one with a situation on his hands. He has to figure out what he wants. Would you want to risk the opportunity running just for him to decide he wants to be with you? Or are you okay with that?

But since you do seem to want some control here, you have to decide what you want and what you are willing to give up to get it.