KISSING....And a hole lot of it...

longlegzs80

How do you know if your a good kisser or not? I am not asking anyone personally if they are a good kisser or not but I am curious on how do you know if you are a good kisser.

• Author

Geez, it is just a question. If you have such a problem with the title or what the topic is or my misspelling of words don't bother replying. Thanks.

HokeyReligions

I've been told! :D

I also have told others! :D :D

I also have asked! :D :D :D

Everyone has a different 'style' and a different opinion on what good kissing is to them. One boyfriend that I had wasn't, to me, a good kisser -- but to his next girlfriend he was --she thought he was great!

kiss another girl and ask her.

The only problem is that people do not tell you if you are a bad kisser.

Most people are good kissers though, some... are not.

Ewwww, Duke! :sick:

:laugh:

You should just sorta know. Nah. Doubt it.

I suppose you might be able to figure it out by how much, long, and often you end up kissing; particularly if your bf/gf comes back for more all the time.

That's what I was implying.

You can just sorta tell if the other person is enjoying it and is really into it. At least I can.

• Author

I have always been curious about my kissing, and I have never been told I am bad, but been told that the kissing is just okay. What the hell does that mean? I know it is not good, and it is not bad, but still, what does okay mean?

I've kissed a dog, not on purpose, but I have a Bichon Frise, and I was cutting the red gunk off of his lil beard, and I saw something, so I leaned in to make sure he didn't have something wrong, and my lips were parted about 1cm, and he just went in for it.

He's a bad kisser.

I was curious enough to actually ask one time if I was a good kisser and the guy said I was. :):o

I've been told I'm a good kisser too. :D

If the guy wants to see you again. That proves he thinks you're a good kisser and it will probably happen again!

You know you're a good kisser when you're kissing someone who is a good kisser and they keep kissing you and the kiss is good.

You see.... good kissing or good sex is not a skill you can necessary master but just happens when the moment is right and when you are with the right person. Find a person who kisses well and likes it when you kiss them.

gadfly

My bf n I kissed when we met alot.. but then i told him i didnt prefer they way he kissed.. i told him what i did like.. he told me what he likes... lets just say we love kissing now.. So the key to your ????... communicate with whom ever ur kissing n just ask... =)takecare be well